ten best holiday hair products
Derive one or two weeks under the sun – but while you’ll appreciate everything R&R, hair may not be.
Nothing wrecks it quicker than sun, salt, sand, swimming pool water and wind. We have trawled the wonder aisles to get the best protectors from Mark Hill to Aveda, and if you value the needed-off-the-beach look, setting it up from the bottle is much better for the locks than salty ocean air.
Click the gallery to determine the IndyBest buys
Phyto Sun Veil protects in the sun and boosts volume if locks turn lank within the heat, while Wella Cream will safeguard and tame thicker unmanageable hair. Tigi Salt Spray ticks all of the boxes for texturising, volumising, curl enhancing and frizz fighting, while Aveda Sun Hair & Body Cleanser will wash everything out in the finish of the hot day by the pool.
1. Phyto Phytoplage Protective Sun Veil, ￡15 for 125ml
2. Bumble and Bumble Surf, ￡18.50 and ￡20 for 250ml each
3. Aveda Sun Care Hair and the body Cleanser, ￡17 for 250ml
4. Umberto Giannini Tousled Salt Spray, ￡6 for 200ml
5. Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray, ￡15.95 for 270ml
6. Bleach London Swamp Spritz, ￡6 for 200ml
7. Mark Hill Sun, Ocean, Frizz-Free Anti-Humidity Spray, ￡5.99 for 150ml
8. Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Take-Aways, ￡1.99 each
9. Mark Hill Summer time Loving Protection Serum, ￡6.49 for 50ml
10. Wella Professionals Sun-protection Cream, ￡7.82